Friday, November 6, 2009

New Addition...Not That Kind

First I would like to apologize for already becoming a bad blogger. I promise to get better on updating. tonight will be a short post because we are waiting on our friends Garrison and Savannah to get here. We are excited to have our first official guests!

For tonight though I wanted to share our new furniture addition. I have been wanting a chair with some character for our living room, and after searching and bringing home fabrics. I finally found it at one of my favorite stores, Pier 1. I think it fits our house just perfect and the fabric makes me smile.


On a completely different note I would like to say how proud I am of my brother. He passed the Bar Exam this week, we are very excited for him!

6 comments:

  1. The fabric makes me smile as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my chair...haha! :) Looks cute w/ the entertainment center. And yay for Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm sitting in your office, so commenting on your post seems kind of strange, but I LOVE this chair! It's encouraging me to finally break down and buy a chair for our corner like I've been wanting to! We shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh, super cute! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete