Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cake Balls

A few weeks ago Kevan came home telling me how much he loved Cake Balls. He had tried them at work and thought they were great (he does not usually like cake). So of course I had to make them if they were so good. You start with a box of cake mix, frosting and chocolate bark.


Then you bake the cake by the box directions. Once cooled combine with frosting and mix well. (I know, this doesn't look appetizing)


Next, melt the chocolate, and dip the balls (or roll them around) in the chocolate. I used tooth picks to help move them.
Then refrigerate til they harden.
I learned a couple of trick along the way.
-Keep them small, it makes them easier to work with.
- Use white cake if you want white on the outside. It is a much cleaner look.

I was told about this website and I just thought it was too cute not to share.
Bakerella

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie, Those sound really neat! I'm going to try them. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete